::Rome to Reformation 2009-2010::
• What we're doing
• Orientation Day
• Composer Poster
• Apologia Science Experiment 1.1
• Experiment 1.2
• Experiment 1.3
• Week 1: Highlights including Cell activities, Making Ellipses, Roman Lands/Punic Wars notebooking pages and Mini Books of the Bible activity,
Breakthrough--cell permeability activity
• Week 2: Highlights including coloring sheets from August Caesar's World and notebooking page. science notebooking about the brain and a glimpse at electives.
• Week 3: Highlights include map work (Antony & Octavian Divide the World) and the Waxed Tablet project from Week 1
• Week 4: Body Book-Senses, Piggy Parade, Highlights including poetry reading & body regulation
• Week 5: Highlights including model of the tongue
• Week 6: Highlights including bridge and arch activities, Lego Aqueduct (**video)
• Week 7: Highlights including video of Apologia Science: Surface Tension, model of ear and August Caesar notebooking pages.
• Week 8: Highlights include model of skin
• Week 9: Highlights include model of the eye and notebooking from the life of Jesus and sheets from Augustus Caesar's World
• Week 10: Dem Bones (Skeleton Model), Highlights include Adv. notebooking from Pentecost and the Spread of the Gospel. Also pictures of Joint model.
• Weeks 11-ish to 22: A very general highlight includes photos of select notebooking pages (Crusades, Monks, Vikings, Islam, Book of Kells, etc...) solar system model, and beginnings of castle model.
• Weeks 23-30: Part One--Bible/ History--Including Asia, haiku, Marco Polo and Science, including video of water-bottle hurricane.
Part Two-- Music and Art