• First things first... new Pause and Ponder up over here covering Proverbs 3:5
Thank you to those that listen in each week and have subscribed on iTunes. Abby has been waiting for the number of Feed Hits to pass 10,000 so she could celebrate with pizza :D. It zoomed past 10,000 this week and now she is a very happy, pizza-filled girl!
Strange the way she thinks up ways to get pizza from me...
• Speaking of pizza... having pizza this week was in celebration of two things... Abby also completed her 50K word and completed the National Novel Writing Month. You can read about it here.
• Elijah shared a devotional with the family last night.
Keep in mind, he is nine.
The verse was, "Even a child is know by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right."
He was thinking up examples of "actions" and decided to use Charlotte as the example.
He said, "Charlotte is funny. We know by how she acts, that she is funny.
Oh, and she has...
a firm grip."
We laughed so hard...
• My brother is having surgery today :( Please keep him in your prayers. He is having a repair of a retinal detachment.
(He called me back as I was typing this and he sounds so good! Very peaceful and strong in his faith. I'm so grateful.)
• This week will be our last official week of school in 2010.
I am so looking forward to having time finish some projects.
• We watched, "The Nativity Story," this week and now it finally feels like Christmas is near.
• My eggs are getting cold. I should go eat them.
(This would be the very random part.)
Thanks for tuning in... how are you guys doing?? It seems everyone (but us) is busy with Christmas things and doing Ann Voskamp's Advent devotional. If you're doing it, how is it going?
Well, that's all for now. I'll try to get a school update posted soon. We are in Week 11...