From last time: Sentence #1:
Onions, cilantro, Anaheim chiles, and Serrano and Jalapeno peppers are some of of fresh, organic produce I use to make salsa.
pg. 13 Write the remainder of sentences for the body of my paragraph.
(2) I use a six pound, six ounce can of whole peeled tomatoes as my base.
(3) I love of ease of using whole, peeled fresh garlic and dried spices like cumin, paprika, and salt to add lots of flavor.
(4) I mix all my ingredients in a very large stainless steel bowl.
(5) MyVita-Mix machine is fast and efficient to chop and blend all my produce.
(6) Since I keep my whey frozen in one-cup portions, I have to make sure I thaw it out the day before I make salsa.
(7) I use a single, gallon-sized, lidded jar to store the salsa during the lacto-fermentation process.
(8) I ladle the finished salsa into smaller jars before moving it to cold storage so I can easily share it with my friends.
(9) I love that lacto-fermented salsa keeps for at least six months if refrigerated properly.
Okay... I am stuck. What is a good topic sentence? My brain hurts...