The fact that anyone would stop by here and read what I have written is humbling.
Although I haven't been great about expressing it, I am grateful for the 108 faces in my sidebar.
The internet is a busy place and women lead busy lives. It is an honor to be a part of your life-- however large or small.
The rules for this award are to list three things I think are lovely.
(My Lord and Savior are a given... He is beauty)
1) hearing my children laughing together is lovely
2) women being kind to each other is very lovely
3) Nana, my mom-- she is lovely inside and out.
I would like to pass this on ( I don't usually participate in these but I think my migraine medication is making me all mushy :)
Anyhoo, I would like to pass this on to a few bloggers BUT I have to say, if you're not on this list, you are still a blessing to me and your other readers and awards like this, although sweet, have nothing to do with your heart to blog.
I just wanted to say that because you may be hormonal, tired, or having a bad day and I don't want this to be anyone's "straw" that breaks the bloggy momma's back. It is hard to faithfully invest yourself in a blog and feel like it's all in vain.
Now that 'that' is off my chest:
1) To Jenn at Four For France because she willingly shares her challenges and triumphs on this new adventure and I think what the Lord is doing in her heart is very lovely.
2) To Marsha at Other Such Happenings because she lovingly shares her heart and Jesus whether she is cheery or grieving.
3) To Tammi at Now Boarding Gate 3 because we miss your lovely family and hope to see you soon. We hope to see you actively blogging again soon :) hint, hint
4) To Amy at QuakFlock whose faithfulness to her family is exceedingly lovely!
and number 5 goes to someone who isn't a blogger (I know I'm breaking the rules) but she faithfully reads this blog and is lovely in every way. To Geeta girl-- love you sweetie ;)
The rules, should you choose to accept it: =)
1: Put the one Lovely Blog award logo on your blog
2: in a new post, share 3 things that you think are lovely
3: pass the award on to 3-5 other bloggers
4: link the nominees in your post
5: let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog
6: share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Disclaimer: No need to pass the award on if you don't want to or don't have time to. I just wanted you to know you are special to me :)